Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In my country,gander is a the most biggest kind of the stuff for the discrimination. It is affected by the chinese tranditional culture. In the pass, male had more rights than the female, so in people's mind, male is the most improtant person in the world. This stuation continues to today's socialte. If a mother is in pregnancy, she will try to do every to make sure the baby is a boy, but as we know it is no way to choose the gander of the baby, they will do the abactio or try to get one more baby, until theyget the boy.

Actually, before I descriminated a group of people which is the somking group. In my family, the generation from my great, great, great.........grandfather until to me, no one smoking. As a result, the enviornment affected me that smoking people are not the good people. However, now I reconize that, smoking is just a people's habbit.

Someone discriminated againest me that I ofthen wear the formal suit, so I am out of the fashion,

In my opinion, it is impossible for anyone to be completely unbiased. The descrimination is an nessary thing to help the development of the socialty, because if people descriminate againest someone, the other people will try to avoid to do or to have the same things. In addition, the descrimination can not be stopped, because if people want to make a unbiased socielty, one part of people will descriminated againset with the descriminated people. Totally, stopping the descrimination has a paradox.

1 comment:

  1. I heard many people talking about your suit. But never mind, it's your style. And no one will be hurt by your suit. So walk in your way, let other say it!

    ReplyDelete