Saturday, August 15, 2009

I my opinion, my unforgettable thing in CELI course is the multi-culture. In this course there are many international students, so it is a good choice to touch different culture. By the way, I can learn many different language, though I just learned the simplest words, haha! That's still very cool, Baby! Actually, in this course the most usefull thing is it improves my english skill so much. For example, I can make a perpare a good presentation, then I can present it in a public area with a nature way.

In my daily life of the Montreal does feel very nromal, on the whole! I can not forget the removal of my apartment. Actually, everything is O.K, they include my each furniture, but the goddamn curtain made me carzy. I had to make holes on the windowsill that I can hang the curtain, but the windowsill is made by the very hard stone, I had to use the special drill. I went to the metro's blue line, and borrowed from my friend's boss. I had to give him back at the same day. That staff, made me walk for 10km one day, I felt very tire at that day. However, I have many friends in the CELI course, they could help me, that I could walk out the the psychology shadow in a short time.

2 comments:

  1. COMe on genieseeeee :) Anytime u need help just let me kno. if u have moving or anything else let me kno i will come and i will brind one football team (11 people) to help u .
    moreover, I'm available Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in depannuer in front of building, anything u need just call i will deliver to your apartment, u totally don't need to move ur A..

    ReplyDelete