Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In my opinion, I just like the movie's skill, but the detail of it, I felt just so so. The short movie is leaded by a main stuff, which is the button. Follow the button, there are some puzzles, such as press or not press. If they press they can get two hundred thousand dollar, which is a bog money can change their poor life. However, after if they press, someone who they do know will die. Here is the first puzzle. The second one is after she pressed it, the thing will happened or not. From the button owner, we knew that, it happened. In the other hand, we did not know button owner's word was ture or not, also we did not know the same thing will happened on the woman or not.

At last we can learn that, human's desire is very terrible, it can win many thing. In the movie, we can see that, after the woman know she can get money, she woke up at midnight and found it in the smelly garbage bin. The desire also made her feel very uncomfortable, she faced the button all day. In addition, after she pressed it, she would neverous, in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, baby, it's the puzzle. We are in the same side although I didn't type it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius, what's up dude I like you comment when you said "human's desire is very terrible"

    see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really agree with your idea Aaron "Human's desire is very terrible".

    Honesly, If someone give me a box and told me "if you press it you will will die in 10 years but you will get S 1,000,000,000,000 today", I will choose to press it because I don't know when will I die too. So if I know exactly when will I die, I will start to do everything that I want don't stop thinking about the future.

    How about Aaron?

    In my opinion, die is not hard to scare, but living is too hard to take care of it because we have to take care every minute that we did and always care about the future.

    "Regret about the Past, Take care about Today, and Worry about tomorrow" this is the terrible life that I hate...........

    ReplyDelete